Why Our DME Billing Services Are Different…
Medbill is a Billing Department…. Not Just a Claims Submission Service
Our expert team members review ALL claims before they are sent to the payor. Claims are reviewed for policy compliance and your staff is alerted to any claims that may be missing documentation or might be susceptible to an audit. Our team submits the clean claims and then informs your staff of any remaining claims with errors and explains how to correct them.
By outsourcing your DME medical billing, our proven process ensures fewer denials while providing your staff with valuable knowledge regarding payor policies. Our review also provides a quality and compliance check ensuring your claims are “audit ready”. The end result is decreased denials, lower DSO, and an educated staff.
Our Team Makes the Difference
Our team knows DME because that is all we do. We are a true DME billing service. We go above and beyond with services such as:
- Dedicated customer support: Our reliable DME medical billing services for the USA come with customer service from our team. We are available for questions from your staff via email, phone, or fax. By providing multiple ways for you to contact us, we can deliver more prompt responses and make customer service more convenient for you. Your team will have contacts at Medbill that you know by name, and Medbill employees will know your name. At Medbill, we view ourselves as an extension of your organization.
- Personalized guidance: As an all-in-one DME medical billing service company, we help every client achieve their revenue cycle management goals. We provide your staff with reimbursement tools and tips customized to your payors and product lines. Our experts work with every client to help them improve their claims practices.
- Policy information: We provide payor medical policies to you and your staff. When working with many different payors across multiple product lines, it can become difficult for DME’s to keep track of current policies. Our team provides comprehensive policy information and updates for better billing practices.
The Outcome is the Difference
Medbill’s DME billing service includes much more than claims management. Throughout the process your staff is educated on payor rules, policies, and the reimbursement process.
- Greater accuracy: As your staff submits documentation, our team will help them find areas for improvement and share best practices. This process leads to more accuracy and improved collections as client teams learn how to bill correctly.
- Increased industry knowledge: We also dedicate ourselves to keeping our clients updated on changes in the DME and HME industry. By keeping our services current in the industry, we also educate our customers.
- More effective employees: Our claims feedback helps staff members become more efficient at billing. As we work with our clients’ teams, they learn what to look out for when completing orders.