PAMS is delighted to offer the : Get S.M.A.R.T. Webinar Series for 2014.
To meet the mandates of federal and accreditation bodies, home care organizations must prepare to conduct required education. There is a need to be creative and heighten the interest of the staff while doing more with shrinking education dollars. These webinars have been designed to provide the highest quality education for your staff and assist your organization in achieving your educational goals…. Learn from the experts…. Vianna Zimbel from Vianna Zimbel Consulting and Mindy Eberhart from MJE Consultants, LLC.
This series is also designed to be affordable at $125 per company, unlimited attendees. Or, register for the full eight-webinar series for only $800 for PAMS members.
CEUs will be provided through AARC and RSTCE.
February 18, 2014 Webinar – 1 pm
Safe Medical Device Act and Reporting
Featuring Melinda Eberhart
This session will go over the Safe Medical Device law and reporting requirements. The attendee will learn which medical devices are included in the law.
After attending this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- • Describe the main details of the Safe Medical Device laws and how the laws apply to their businesses
- • Outline key definitions found in the regulations (e.g., medical devices, device user facility vs. manufacturer, etc.
- • Properly explain how to internally report and investigate medical device-related adverse events
- • Explain external reporting requirements for medical device-related adverse events
- • Identify proper recall handling procedures based on recall classifications