What is the future for offering repair service to your patients?
Complying with repair requirements for DME is far more complicated and costly than it needs to be. Be sure that you have a thorough understanding of what is required and what isn’t. Make plans to attend the PAMS Repair Seminar, a one-of-a-kind educational program only offered by PAMS.
Mark your calendar:
- What: PAMS Repair Seminar
- About: Repairing, Replacing or Modifying DME – Making the Pieces Fit in a Challenging Environment
- When: Wednesday, October 2, 2013
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Where: The Central Hotel & Conference Center – 800 East Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17111
- Who: Repair techs, compliance officers, billing personnel, ATPs, PTs, OTs, customer service reps, owners, general managers and decision-makers